- Flexible permanent side fins for tracking and safety.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.
- New team sport offered by Starboard in
collaboration with “Wholypaddle”.
- 9’5’’ is short enough to have great control in the field, but
long enough to accelerate and respond quickly.
- 36’’ wide offers plenty of stability to keep you focused
on the game.
- Twin Tip design gives maximum maneuverability to move
forward and reverse without having to make risky snap turns.
- Available in Zen Technology.
- 2 SUP Polo fins at nose and tail give tracking in both directions,
while still maintaining great control of the board.
- 63/4 center fin provides additional tracking, making it a more
versatile board for when you’re not playing SUP Polo.
- Zen is over 2 kg lighter than similar sized boards in the market.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Quality padded neoprene handle.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- EVA deck pad for easy grip.