UNQUESTIONABLE VERSATILITY & PERFORMANCE
- The Starboard 2016 Pro Blue Carbon 8’5 x 29 is the most popular PRO board in the range
for its unquestionable versatility and ability
to handle all size surf.
- Suited to skilled riders up to 90kg who
desire speed and tight turning to rip.
- New tail pad for added grip to push
bigger turns and thinner rails for
- Available in Blue Carbon Technology.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to V off of the tail.”
- Mono-concave gives speed down the line,
while the V tail makes turning instant on the tail.
- Drive and speed matched with tight cutbacks
and vertical projection, all achieved with silky
smoothness in the lines it draws.
- A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam makes the board stronger for impact and increases overall hull strength.
- The ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional Carbon ﬁbers with optimized angles wrap the entire board, introducing flex and reflex patterns in paddle boarding.
- The sensational light weight increases carving ability and acceleration.