Starboard 2016 Nut Blue Carbon 9’0 x 28.5
- 9’5” glide and longboard style with short board performance from
8’5” Pro tail shape.
- Small and gutless to large powerful waves, it has a massive wave
- The Nut outline accelerates water as you apply rail pressure,
so when you utilize the mid-section V, you get incredible sensitivity,
drive and speed from the subtlest of movements.
- Available in Blue Carbon and Wood Technologies.
Bottom shape: “Single concave to mid V to tail concave ”
- Single concave gives lift for dropping in, smooth rail-to-rail
transitions from the mid-section V, moving back to drive and
acceleration out of turns from the tail concave.
The Team at Surf Mexico is ready to provide you with all of the help you need to decide which Paddle board best suites your needs