NEW 2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
- (Available only on Carbon Top models)
THE NARROW V-SHAPE NOSE
Slices through water without leaving a trace behind. Even when paddling at power, the nose displaces the water without disturbance or splash, creating a feeling of pure efficiency and speed. The narrow nose also helps the board track in a straight line.
From the mid-section, the tail is kept wide to maintain stability when stepping back to turn and holds enough buoyancy to carry gears.
The narrowed nose gradually widens into a more parallel mid-section to maximise stability where you stand.
A defined rail edge helps restrict water wrapping onto the deck and sheers water off the nose.
INSPIRED FROM YEARS OF SUCCESS IN WINDSURFING
- The cutaway at the tail increases the speed by reducing drag from narrow wetted surface area.
- The cutaway allows you to increse speed as the water feels a narrower planing surface yet maintain stability from the full tail outline.
- The cutaway acts as a stabiliser, when conditions get choppy, the decks outline catches and stops the board from rolling.
Optimised the true “WATERLINE”
Providing enough volume to glide smoothly without water splashing or wrapping over the deck.
RECESSED STORAGE COMPARTMENT
- Positioned just in front of the feet making it easy and fast to access any gears.
- Recessing compartment improves aerodynamics for a faster glide, limits water flushing in and makes it more secure to stow gears.
EVA TRACTION PAD
WITH STANDING MARKS
- Soft EVA deck pad with crocodile texture provides a comfortable grip when paddling.
- Die-cut standing marks indicate the ideal standing position to optimise the smoothest glide.
The deck is precisely angled to let water flow efficiently out of the tail within just a couple strokes of paddling.
- A Race Ultra fin is positioned far back for straight tracking.
- The Race Ultra has enough depth to maintain good lateral stability while being manoeuvrable to turn.
(Lite Tech uses Dolfin 22″ Fin.)
Is used on the tail of the board for traction when stepping back to turn or when accessing gears.
- On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
(Only on Carbon Top models)
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
ON THE NOSE AND TAIL OF THE BOARD
- 4 x bungee inserts help secure gear and supplies on the nose.
- With 2 extra bungee inserts on the tail, perfect for carrying gear for longer distance paddlers.