PERFORMANCE SHAPES FOR SERIOUS RIDERS SEEKING WORLD-CLASS WAVES
You are looking at a paddle board that won ISA SUP Surf World Championships 3 years in a row.
- Makes the board feel smaller and is more maneuverable. The board can pivot without the nose catching through the turns.
- Despite the shorter outline, the board is more stable as the nose was normally out of the water due to the rocker.
PULLED IN THIN RAILS
- Require less foot pressure, making it more sensitive and reactive to engage carving rail turns and have greater control down the wave face.
- The low volume rail allows the board to sit slightly lower in the water adding stability.
To avoid catching white wash and improved control.
PULLED IN TAIL OUTLINE
Helps fit in the pocket of the wave for late take-offs and provides faster response in turning.
FLAT STANDING AREA
Helps hold a wider stance for extra stability in choppy water.
CONSTANT ROCKER CURVE
- For a combination of speed and maneuverability.
- Curved nose rocker allows to drop into steep waves without the nose diving.
- Curved tail kick offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
Provides lift, drive and control at high speed.
- Provides speed, grip and drive for high powered maneuvers.
- Channels are positioned precisely close to the fins for maximum control & drive.
FIN SET UP
- Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions.
- Fins are positioned close to the rails for quick and sharp response when turning.
- V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.