THE FRIENDLY FUN BOARD THAT MAKES ANY PADDLER FEEL PRO
The perfect introductory board for first time paddlers who want to paddle fast and stay dry. A progressive, versatile shape sporting a big bottom concave and boxy rails for unmatched stability, speed and glide potential. The size ranges from length 12’0” to 9’4” accommodates all rider weights and abilities. The bigger sizes offer the most stability from the wider outline, while the shorter narrower boards are suited for lighter riders offering greater tracking and maneuverability. It’s one of the best SUP experiences you can have on flat water or with light wind chop.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
creates a flatter middle rocker for the most efficient and long-lasting glide, similar to our award winning Allstar race boards.
BOTTOM SIDE PLANE
creating a stable platform for unmatched balance. Its really the catamaran concept with volume further out from the middle enhancing stability. Larger sizes perfect for yoga and fitness.
WIDE TAIL AND NOSE
provides an entirely smooth and balanced trim for efficient paddling over distance. You can step back for a snap turn or count on the nose area for added stability in chop.
THE BOXY RAILS
increases stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
– Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail.
– A combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability.
– Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
– Impact resistant high-density EVA wrapping the whole rail from nose to tail.
– Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin wrapping the hull.
– Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
|Length (cm)||340.4 cm|
|Width (cm)||81.3 cm|
|Thickness (cm)||11.9 cm|
|Tail Width (cm)||50.8 cm|
|Rider Weight||60-105 kg|